The excitement is building as students plan what they will do for the MMS Race for Education, an all-school virtual fundraiser to be held March 20-21.
They’re looking forward to running, biking, rollerblading, kayaking and paddle boarding to help raise funds for outdoor learning and play environments at our new Staunton Avenue campus.
How will YOU Play for the Playground? The possibilities are endless!
We counting on everyone to play their way to reach our $15,000 goal.
All you have to do is:
- Sign up on funrun.com
- Share with family and friends on social media, texts and email
- Get a move on for 60 minutes over March 20-21
- Wear your “M” shirt and post your photos on the Play for the Playground FB event page.
- Want to support the new outdoor environment with a check? No problem. Just leave your donation with Beth in the main office and note “Race for Education” in the memo line.
- Enjoy fun rewards! Every student who reaches the $150 individual goal will receive an M metal water bottle. Classes with 100% participation will enjoy an Ellen’s Ice Cream celebration!