Nurture the future with us!
Mountaineer Montessori School in Charleston is growing and we are looking for staff excited to be a part of our team of dynamic, curious and dedicated educators committed to nurturing each child’s unique potential through an expansive, high-quality Montessori program.
MMS is a vibrant, independent non-profit education community founded in 1976 in the heart of Appalachia. We offer a time-tested, fully-implemented Montessori program for children ages 2 through Middle School. MMS is West Virginia’s original Montessori school and the only full-member school of the American Montessori Society in the state.
We have the following open positions for the 2022-23 school year:
- Primary classroom assistant (ages 3-6)
Competitive benefits package:
- Ongoing professional development for all positions
- Potential for Montessori credential training sponsorship
- Medical and vision insurance
- 401k with employer contribution
- Tuition discount
- Year-round and 10-month academic year schedules are available
MMS staff members also enjoy:
- Supportive families and strong school culture
- Beautiful campuses and classrooms and abundant green space
- Opportunities for year-round employment through participation in our Campessori program
- Bottomless tea and coffee!
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to MMS Director Jennifer Carriger, email@example.com at their earliest convenience.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.
Thank you for your interest…. we look forward to hearing from you!
To learn more about MMS and Montessori education, please explore our website.
Learn more about careers in Montessori.