Applying for Financial Aid
The FAST (Financial Aid for School Tuition) service provides a need-based financial aid analysis that includes an income verification process. FAST is a service provided by Independent School Management, Inc. (ISM). All information from FAST remains confidential and is reviewed by the Financial Aid Committee only. You must apply for financial aid each school year. To qualify for financial aid, a student must have received an enrollment packet through the admissions process. Current families’ accounts must be in good standing. Current families’ commitment to MMS through volunteerism, participation in school events and active engagement in your child’s education may be considered. MMS is committed to making partial tuition grants available to as many eligible applicants as possible, subject to enrollment capacity, school resources, and the number of qualified applicants.
- The online application process is self-guided and accessed by clicking the FAST logo below. You can partially complete an application and go back to it a later time. (**Important Note: when beginning the application, enter your name on the application exactly as it appears on your tax return.)
- After you complete your application, you will mail copies of your tax return, W-2’s and any other needed financial information to FAST. Do not send originals. (See mailing details below.)
- There is a non-refundable application fee of $38, payable by Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. The application fee will be billed as Independent School Management (ISM). Do not mail your financial documents until you have paid the FAST application fee.
- Once you have completed the application and submitted payment, use the “FAST Quick Processing System” to print a bar code page and mail it with your tax documents. (You can log back into your application and click on the link “Quick Processing for Tax documents to be sent.”)
- Prior to mailing your documents, write “Mountaineer Montessori School” under your return address on the envelope. Pre-addressed envelopes are available upon request in the school office. The mailing address is:
- Call the FAST Call Center at 1-877-326-FAST (3278), open 24/7 if you have any questions about the application process.
<<< Begin the application by clicking the FAST logo.