“An investment in education pays the best interest.” Benjamin Franklin
Tuition assistance is available to qualified MMS families through our financial aid program. The goal of this program is to support access to our school for students who would benefit from and contribute to our special learning environment. Partial tuition grants are awarded based upon demonstrated financial need, as well as our enrollment capacity, financial aid budget and the number of qualified applicants.
MMS administers financial aid through an independent, external service, FAST (Financial Aid for School Tuition). Through FAST, parents submit financial information and FAST provides income verification and a need-based financial analysis to the school.
- All information is strictly confidential, and is only reviewed by our Financial Aid Committee.
- Families must apply for financial aid each school year.
- Before applying for financial aid, a student must have received an enrollment packet through the admissions process.
- Family commitment to MMS through volunteerism, participation in school events and active engagement in your child’s education is expected and will be considered when making financial aid awards.
- Current families’ accounts must be in good standing.
Please click here for details about the financial aid process at MMS or to apply.
The MMS financial aid program is made available through the generosity of individual, foundation and corporate donors and special fundraising events.
To support our financial aid program, please click here here.