Application Deadlines for the 2013-14 School Year:
New families – May 20, 2013
Current families – April 30, 2013
Please read the details below before filling out the financial aid application.
- Prior to proceeding with the financial aid process, you must have completed the admissions process. You must have submitted an Application for Enrollment with the enrollment application fee, and received confirmation that the student has been accepted for enrollment. Contact the office for questions.
- Current families’ tuition accounts must be in good standing.
- To proceed with the financial aid application, you will be submitting an application online by clicking on the FAST link below.
- You will need such documents as 2012 tax forms, W-2’s, bank statements, etc. Once you access FAST, link to the downloadable worksheet and user’s guide in the lower left column for the specific documents required.
- The online application process is self-guided. You may navigate in and out of the program allowing you to partially complete an application and go back to it at another time. FAST provides online e-mail support and a 24/7 helpline. Please do not call the school with questions.
- The charge for the application is $38.00, to be paid by credit card at the end of the application. If you do not have a credit card, or cannot budget the fee, please call the office for assistance.
- To begin, click on the “FAST” icon below.
- After completing the online application you are required to mail copies your 2012 tax returns for both state and federal taxes with all schedules and W-2’s to:
Do not mail your documents prior to completing the online application.
Your tax return and W-2′s must be mailed immediately upon completing the online application.
PLEASE DO NOT FOLD, BEND, OR STAPLE PAPERWORK MAILED TO FAST
as this will delay processing your application.
All tax information is kept strictly confidential by ISM and is used solely for compiling the report sent to
Mountaineer Montessori School.